Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ADDENDUM TO BATHROOMS IN EUROPE

So due to internet being unavailable for most of France, this comes a little late......

We have arrived in France

Now here is my question, did the people of France not learn from the Black Plague? Not only are bathrooms rank holes in the ground, but there is no soap to be found. Again, I am happy to be prepared with abundant wet wipes. Never have I been so excited to use a gas station bathroom as when we arrived in Germany and I saw the self-cleaning toilet again.

Heather

2 comments:

bridget said...

Please tell me that is for a man, not a woman. I can't even imagine! Glad you are having a good trip, but you are sorely missed, have we got stories for you! See you soon!

The Sylvester-Acosta Clan said...

Its for BOTH. Easier for a man than a woman or a woman for a man? We'll let YOU decide.

Gabe